By rejecting up to 86% of the sun’s heat, our window films dramatically lower air conditioning costs in warmer months and retain heat in winter to reduce heating bills.
Nova architectural film offers excellent infrared absorption rates along with a neutral color. A spectrally selective film providing maximum visible light in environments where darker films are not desirable.
- Heat Reduction: blocks up to 80% of the sun’s heat, saving on air conditioning costs.
- Energy Savings: saves costs in winter too, as the same film retains interior heat.
- Rejects more than 99% of UV rays, slowing the fading of furnishings and flooring
- Glass Breakage Protection: Should a window ever break, the film offers protection from flying glass fragments by holding the glass together.
- Manufacturer’s Commercial Limited Warranty