By rejecting up to 86% of the sun’s heat, our solar control window films dramatically lower air conditioning costs in warmer months, and reflect heat back into the building during the winter months.
Reflective Silver Exterior architectural film keeps buildings more comfortable while providing exterior reflectivity that offers privacy, cuts glare, and helps lower energy costs.
Reflective Silver Exterior is commonly used in situations where an interior installation is either not possible or too risky due to laminated or triple pane glass. As an exterior film, Reflective Silver transforms the look of outdated windows by creating a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Heat Reduction: blocks up to 80% of the sun’s heat saves on air conditioning costs.
- Energy Savings: saves costs in winter too, as the same film retains interior heat.
- Provides a uniform exterior appearance for buildings.
- Rejects up to 99% of UV rays, slowing fading of furnishings and flooring.
- Glass Breakage Protection: Should a window break, this film can help hold together glass