By rejecting up to 86% of the sun’s heat, our solar control window films dramatically lower air conditioning costs in warmer months, and reflect heat back into the building during the winter months.
Solar Grey Exterior architectural film provides a neutral tone that complements any décor while cutting annoying glare and managing energy costs.
Solar Grey Exterior is commonly used in situations where an interior installation is either not possible or too risky due to laminated or triple pane glass. As an exterior film, Solar Grey transforms the look of outdated windows by creating a sleek, uniform appearance.
- Heat Reduction: blocks up to 80% of the sun’s heat saves on air conditioning costs.
- Energy Savings: saves costs in winter too, as the same film retains interior heat.
- Provides a uniform exterior appearance for buildings.
- Rejects up to 99% of UV rays, slowing fading of furnishings and flooring.
- Glass Breakage Protection: Should a window ever break, offers protection from flying glass fragments by holding the glass together.