Our safety & security films are engineered so glass is shatter-resistant against high-powered winds and storms, preventing water and wind-borne debris from entering.
Neutral Grey safety and security film provides 24-hour, passive protection against common threats while providing the benefits of a solar control film. Windows and glass doors are the most vulnerable points of entry in a home.
With the application of safety and security film, you can rest assured that your home and your family are secure. And the film’s neutral tone complements any decor.
- Severe weather
- Accidents involving broken glass such as golf balls or lawn equipment debris
- Flying glass fragments by holding the glass together
- 24/7 Safety & Security: film holds shattered glass together to protect against storms and vandalism
- Provides Solar Protection: Blocks up to 99% of the sun’s UV rays and reduces heat and glare.
- Cost Savings: in the event of an impact, film is less expensive to replace than safety glass
- Extensively Tested
- Professionally Installed
Madico safety and security films have been extensively tested by independent testing facilities and meet safety glazing criteria as defined by CPSC, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Underwriters Laboratories.