Our safety & security films are engineered so glass is shatter-resistant against high-powered winds and storms, preventing water and wind-borne debris from entering.
Sunscape Designer Grey safety and security film offers 24-hour, passive protection against common threats while providing the benefits of a premium Sunscape solar control film. Windows and glass doors are the most vulnerable points of entry in a home. With the application of safety and security film, you can rest assured that your home and your family are secure.
- Severe weather
- Accidents involving broken glass such as golf balls or lawn equipment debris
- Flying glass fragments by holding the glass together.
Sunscape Designer Grey safety and security film offers a crisp, clear view with a visible light range of medium to light shades. Accent the look of any décor with this film’s pleasant non-reflective appearance while taking advantage of superior window protection.
- 24/7 Safety & Security: film holds shattered glass together to protect against storms and vandalism
- Provides Solar Protection: Blocks up to 99% of the sun’s UV rays and reduces heat and glare.
- Cost Savings: in the event of an impact, film is less expensive to replace than safety glass
- Extensively Tested
- Professionally Installed
Madico safety and security films have been extensively tested by independent testing facilities and meet safety glazing criteria as defined by CPSC, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Underwriters Laboratories.
Premium Sunscape Films from Madico are installed by a select group of licensed and insured, factory-trained professionals.