Protekt Paint Protection offers no distortion and is resistant to residue, stain, and discoloration.
Every day can be a struggle to maintain your vehicle’s paint finish thanks to flying objects and natural forces: stones, gravel, sand, bird droppings, winter salt, tree sap, bugs, oil, and other road debris. Fortunately, there’s an easy, long-lasting solution to protect your vehicle and maintain its new car look.
Protekt PPF is a clear auto paint protection film with an industry-leading, scratch- and chemical-resistant top coat designed for exterior application on vehicles, boats, jet skis and RVs’ paint surfaces.
Its durability, easy installation, and protective qualities against natural forces, road debris, and other flying objects that may cause minor impact damage, make it the superior choice among automotive paint protection films. Plus, it’s backed by a 7-year warranty.
Protect PPF protects a full range of vehicle surfaces:
- Full Body Wrap – Full protection maintains the value of the car and the shiny, new car look
- Hood – One of the lowest painted surfaces on a car needs protection
- Front Bumper – Protect against paint chips and bug splatter
- Wheel Wells – Helps guard against stone chips
- Door Edges and Handles – Door edges and handles are scratch-prone areas
- Quarter Panels – Another area vulnerable to road debris
- Side Mirrors – Protection from rock chips at high speeds