Revised Aug. 26, 2019
Madico, Inc.’s Commitment to Privacy
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to (727) 327-2544.
What Information does Madico Collect?
The information that Madico collects depends upon your interactions with us and our Website. If you contact us with a question, Madico will collect your first and last name, email address and any other contact information that you provide us for purposes of responding to your request. If you indicate you are interested in becoming a Madico dealer, we will collect your first and last name, phone number, email, company name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, your website address, questions or comments you may have, your product interests, and any information you provide about other products. If you contact us by telephone or U.S. Mail, we will collect your first and last name, telephone number, mailing address, email address, and any other pertinent information you provide us to respond to your inquiry.
When you consent to our use of internet cookies, we also collect certain statistical information about you while you browse our Website. This information includes the web address that you came to our site from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which web address you visit next (whether this URL is on our site or not), what browser you are using, the type of device you are using, recent browsing history, information about your internet provider, a unique ID number, your language preference, country, and your internet protocol (“IP”) address.
Our Website provides opportunities for you to enroll to receive additional information about Madico products from us. We will collect your email address and request your affirmative opt-in consent for these materials.
How does Madico use the Information it Collects?
When you contact Madico with a request, we use the information we collect to respond to you, including administering any customer service. When you contact us and voluntarily provide us with information, our processing of the information is on the basis of your consent.
If you submit information to us because you are interested in becoming a dealer of Madico products, we use the information you provide to us to communicate to you about becoming a dealer, and if applicable, to enroll you in the Dealer Portal. Our basis for processing your information is both your consent and where you become a dealer of Madico products, by contract as well.
Does Madico Utilize Cookies?
Does Madico share the Information it Collects with third parties?
Madico contracts with third party service providers for certain services in connection with providing its products and services to you, including web and data hosting, payment card processing, printing, delivery, and marketing service providers. The information we share with these third parties includes your contact information (name, mailing and email address, telephone number), account information, and payment information. Our contract with these third parties limits their use of your personal information to the performance of their services to us. We also utilize Google Analytics and more information about the use of that data can be found at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or otherwise market to minor children (anyone under the age of 18 or legally defined to be a minor under applicable law, regulation, rule or order). Visitors to our Website must be at least 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years old or otherwise classified as a minor, you should not provide any information to us. If a minor child has provided us with personal information, that child’s parent or guardian should contact us using the information provided below to have us delete such information from our records.
Please be advised that although Madico has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Website, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from Madico via the Madico Website or by e-mail cannot be guaranteed. When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, can be collected and used by others. Madico has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the internet.
External Web Sites
To the extent hyperlinks are utilized to access third party sites, should be aware that these third-party sites are not controlled by Madico and, therefore, are not subject to this Privacy you Policy. You should check the privacy policies of these individual sites to see how your personal information will be utilized by the operators of those third-party web sites.
Options Regarding your Information
If you would like to review, correct, update suppress, or delete any of the personal information you have provided us, please contact us using the information provided below under the heading “How to Contact Us.” Please clearly describe your request and include enough details so that we may be able to locate your information or alternatively, please provide sufficient information so that we may contact you (to the extent not prohibited by applicable law) to verify your request or to obtain additional information required to complete your request.
California Consumer Privacy Act
A California Consumer’s Right to Request Access
Effective on January 1, 2020, a California resident has the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer provide information regarding (1) the categories of personal information it has collected, (2) the categories of sources it has obtained personal information from about the consumer, (3) the business or commercial purposes for collecting or selling personal information, (4) the categories of third parties the business shares personal information with, and (5) the specific pieces of information it has collected about the consumer.
A California resident has the right to request the deletion of their personal information, which can be made by contacting us using the contact information under the heading “Contact Us.”
Right of a California Consumer to Request Information when Personal Information is Sold or Disclosed for a Business Purpose
A California consumer has the right to request of a business that sells or discloses the consumer’s personal information for a business purpose, to disclose to the consumer: (1) the categories of personal information that the business has collected about the consumer, (2) the categories of personal information the business has sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom such personal information was sold, and (3) the categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
California Consumer’s Right not to be Discriminated Against for Exercising Data Rights
The CCPA prohibits a business from discriminating against a consumer on the basis that such consumer exercised their data rights.
You may contact us to exercise any of the foregoing data rights by using the information provided under the heading “Contact Us.”
European Union Data Rights
The European Union’s (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) requires us to provide a EU data subject with certain information when their personal data is collected. References in this section to terms such as “controller,” “personal data,” “processor,” and “supervisory authority” are intended to refer to and have the same meanings conferred to those terms in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of Council of 27 April 2016.
- The controller of personal data is Madico, Inc., 9251 Belcher Road N., Pinellas Park, FL 33782.
- Madico is located in the United States. Any personal data transferred outside of the EU or the European Economic Area will be done so in accordance with applicable privacy laws and regulations and using approved mechanisms for transferring personal data, including the model clauses approved by the European Commission.
- The personal data we collect is stored for 3,650 days after the date of collection.
- Depending upon the function that you seek to utilize on our Website, personal data we seek to collect from you will be deemed as either “required” or “optional.” Where we indicate that certain personal data is required to complete a particular function on our website, such as indicating your interest to become an authorized dealer, such information is necessary for us to provide the requested service or to fulfill the particular request. If you choose against providing us with the information that is designated as being required, you will not be permitted to complete the request.
- EU data subjects are entitled to certain data rights under the GDPR, including (1) the right to request access to personal data, (2) the right to request rectification of inaccurate information we may have about you, (3) the right to object to a processing activity in certain circumstances, (4) the right to data portability for the personal data we maintain about you, (5) the right to have your personal data erased or deleted, (6) the right to impose a restriction on our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, (7) the right to make a complaint against us with a supervisory authority; and (8) to the extent our processing of your personal data is based upon our consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You may exercise any of your data rights by contacting us using the information provided below.
How to Contact Us