Our safety & security films are engineered so glass is shatter-resistant against high-powered winds and storms, preventing water and wind-borne debris from entering.
Clear safety and security film provides 24-hour, passive protection against common threats. With the application of safety and security film you can rest assured that expensive equipment is secure and that employees are safe.
- Severe weather
- Accidents involving broken glass such as golf balls or lawn equipment debris
- Flying glass fragments by holding the glass together.
- 24/7 Safety & Security: film holds shattered glass together to protect against storms and vandalism.
- Cost Savings: in the event of an impact, film is less expensive to replace than safety glass.
- Clear Appearance: provides invisible safety and security.
- Extensively Tested
- Professionally Installed
In addition, Clear safety and security film blocks unwanted ultraviolet ray exposure without changing the appearance of glass. Clear safety and security film is available in an exterior application when required.
Madico safety and security films have been extensively tested by independent testing facilities and meet safety glazing criteria as defined by CPSC, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission and Underwriters Laboratories.
Includes a Manufacturer’s Warranty in North America. Ask your dealer for details.